A bit about me.

I kind of just wanted to introduce myself for my first blog. My name is Joan and I am a freshman at Purdue Northwest. I am a Biological Science major with a minor in psychology. I want to one day become a physical therapist and if that doesn't work out, my backup plan is to become an athletic trainer. I played basketball for ten years, soccer for fifteen, football for four, and softball for one ( it really wasn't for me). I also have been playing the saxophone for the past eight years. I have three dogs and one hedgehog. I can come off a bit cold at first, but I promise I genuinely am a fun soul to be around. I love Marvel and Disney movies.  My favorite movie of all time is definitely the Pirates of the Caribbean series. I'm not really good at English let alone writing, but I believe that if it pertains to  things that genuinely interest me, writing comes with ease. So here is my pilot blog, it is what it is.

< Diesel

Comments