Brothers

 I am not a really affectionate person. It takes a lot for me to show some affection. For some odd reason, it is really hard for me to show affection to my family. Which, is weird because they are the people I love and treasure the most. I have a total of three brothers. My two older brother I would say I'm the closest to just because the age gap is smaller and we used to do everything together. We went to school together, we played sports together, and we have a lot more childhood memories together.  We were truly inseparable even though we argued almost everyday.  We weren't the type of siblings to hug or say "I love you" to one another. The way we would show affection would be like playing outside together or play Black Ops zombie mode all day. We would also play games like cops and robbers, imaginary games, and super power games. We were always together.

    Now, one of them is in the military and is currently living in Japan. The other one is in college two hours away from me. I didn't think it would affect me as much as it did. I cried a lot to be honest. I always said that we they would leave it wouldn't be that hard because we always argued. But they were my people. I literally did everything with them. I even went on my "first date" with them. I never knew I would miss them as much as I did. I felt as if a part of me went with them. It was hard. That was probably the first time I showed how much they meant to me. How much they mean to me. I don't ever say it and I might not always show it. But I do love them.



Comments