Everything happens for a reason

                                                        

Some people believe that everything happens for a reason. I don't really agree with that because some things are just so cruel and devastating in the world that it is hard to see the good thing that is coming out of it. My mom once told me that when I tore my ACLs. So I tore my first ACL when I was a freshman in high school. I was fourteen and it was during my first game in basketball for my school. My second one was when I was sixteen during a tournament for basketball when I was playing on a travel team. I ended up going to physical therapy for four consecutive years.\
     During therapy, I really enjoyed watching my physical therapist work and the different techniques he would used. He was very kind, cheerful, and always motivated me on days where I really didn't want to be there. It was a really hard time for me, but he definitely made it easier. After watching what he does and seeing the things he deals with everyday, I was very intrigued with physical therapy. I was hooked. I knew from then on what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. My mom told me something good would come out of it. She was right, I found my dream job.  

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh. This is so uplifting, Joan! I'm sorry for your struggles, but I'm also inspired by what you are doing with what you've learned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment