Best Friend

 It is funny how sometimes the people you don't get along with can become a lifelong friend. This girl name Analise Franklin used to be someone who I used to very much so despised and is now my best friend. We didn't get along in the beginning because we were always battling on the court. We were each other's competitor. After my injury, I remember I had to go the gym and tell everyone the news. She gave me a hug and was really supportive. After that we just kinda clicked.

    I was always cheering her on and supporting her from the sidelines and she would always check up on me and see how my progress was going with physical therapy. The following year we both had chemistry together. We struggled together and helped one another. Eventually we were hanging out after school and became even closer. Finally we were sleeping over each others houses and getting close with the family. During quarantine she even stayed for a week because she didn't wanna get contact traced. Now, were talking about dorming together next year at Purdue University

The friendship was quite unexpected, but it ended up the most loyal friendship I have ever been in. I truly am comfortable with her and believe I can go to her with anything and she will always be there for me. She has proven that. I hope she knows she can always rely on me in that same matter. She has become the sister I always wanted. Love you Ana.


Comments