Guided Reflection

 1.) One of the scenes that really got was when the interviewed the two women at the same time. I actually started to  tear up. I couldn't  imagine being put through something like that. As someone who does want kids in the future, it makes me terrified to think that I might have to go through that.  I am really emotional about it right now especially since I did not want to have kids for a long time. One reason being because of fetal anomalies. I sort of connected in that way. I have always been conflicted with abortion. Seeing this documentary really opened my eyes. It made me immensely sad and also really happy to see these doctors do what they do with the mindset that they have and for the reasons they do it.

2.)  The scene that caught me off guard was when the anti abortion people burnt down the farm with over 20 horses in it. Five on the survived and twenty one horses died. There justification for doing it was that if the doctors thought it was okay to kill babies then it was okay to kill his horses. How twisted and evil these people were is so messed up

3.) My question is what makes these people who think that this is an easy task to do? That there is no justification for it? How closed minded does one have to be to not be able to see where the other person is coming from?

4.) By adding to much research, you might take away the impact and the meaning of the video. It won't be as meaningful.


Comments