marvel

  I am a huge marvel fan. I have been with marvel since day one and my whole family are fans as well. The new Spider-Man movie no Way home is coming out soon and I am beyond ecstatic. I am going to see it with my whole family. We literally booked one whole roll just for us. The hard part is trying to stay off social media so people don’t spoil it. We got tickets for the day it comes out which is Friday, December 17. Even so people are going to be going to the premiere and I know they’re going to say something about the movie. It doesn’t even necessarily have to be a spoiler if they say that they enjoy the movie or if they didn’t enjoy the movie or they show that they are crying it still enrages me. I know some people might think it’s me being overdramatic but I really don’t wanna know anything about it until I see it myself. So if you are also a mama fanatic and are able to see it when it premieres please do not post anything about it. You would not like it if someone spilled it for you or even mention the movie if you really didn’t want to be mentioned. So please show the same respect.Thank you!


Comments