Tribute To David.


 David is always a very caring and respectful person. He put others before himself and was always there when people needed him. He is extremely goofy and is always light hearted. David is always checking up on people and making sure everyone is okay. He is somebody that you can confide in and know he is not judging you and truly wants to listen to what you have to say. He is one of the most genuine people you will ever meet.

    When we were younger we would always bump heads. Well, more like I would always bump heads with him. I wasn’t the nicest person to him growing up. I would always give him a hard time and wouldn’t want to do anything with him. And yet, he still was always there for me and took care of me. When I had my surgeries and couldn’t do anything, he was the person who would get me anything I needed and would make sure I was comfortable. When I was stressing about school, he was there to reassure me that everything was going to be just fine. When boys could not take the hint, he was the one who would make it crystal clear to them that I was not interested. When I was having a rough time with my mental health, he was there to reassure me of my worth.

    Now David lives in japan. He is in the military and is stationed there. When he left it was one of the hardest things that I had to let go of. From going from seeing this person everyday whether I wanted to or not to only seeing him once a year, if that was truly challenging. We facetime everyday and it is almost always me calling him to wake him up. I always rant to him about things that are going on back home. I talk about school, family drama, how life in japan is, and just any hot topic that is going on in the world. Even though we are apart, I would say we have never been closer together.


Comments